Monday, March 19, 2012

Week 19 - Spring Ruffle Top

Here is my take on Rae's Spring Ruffle Top (without ruffles though...) I made it just before the winter came and wore it once... which is why I haven't shared it until now. After the wash it was shamefully burried in a drawer with nice warm sweaters. So now that spring is here and I am pregnant I thought it's time to share this top that's so perfect for maternity wear!

DSC_0379
It is made out of an old vintage sheet (fancy fancy... I thought I do a test version first) but you know how these things are... it's not perfect but I love it, so I wear it. I love the green tone of the sheet and I have used some of it in different projects (here or here.)

DSC_0381
And since we are talking about Rae's spring top, there is another spring top sewalong going on right now! Check it out!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...