Thursday, March 15, 2012

Gingham in a circle...

DSC_0336
Did you ever wonder how a gingham weave would look like in a circle? I was playing with this in my mind for a while but it was time to do a little weaving project to make it visible for you...
The circle is really small, so the wool is sort of bulky in the middle and the whole thing is not laying flat, it's not finished properly but who cares?! The only purpose for this little project was to show you the gingham in the circle... I really love how it looks like and I can totally see this in a bigger project maybe one of those T-shirt yarn hula hoop rugs that I spotted on pinterest:
DSC_0335


My tiny Gingham test version actually looks like a mini-Kippah and I might just use it as that for our baby boy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...