Saturday, February 4, 2012

Still here and back!

Shshsh... almost 3 months no word. Sorry for that. Not that I don't have anything to share. Time just flew by and then when I had stuff ready to be shared there was no light for taking pictures. And now I have a mess on my sewing table plus a pile of finished projects to snap some photos and share.And 2 books to show you. And some yummy corduroy which I am not yet 100% sure what to make of it. Look:

DSC_0207
DSC_0216


Skirt? Purse? Dresses for the little girl?

But anyways... before I can start sewing I have to clean up the sewing table... until then I've got plenty to share in the upcoming posts. Like handmade Hanukka gifts and some IKEA fabric love or upholstered chairs in vintage fabric.

Off to snap some photos and draft some blog posts.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...