Monday, February 13, 2012

Hanukka Gift No. 2: iPhone cover and Circle Pouch



This earbud pouch has been all over the internet since last November and it inspired this gift to my husband. A little iPhone cover and a matching earbud pouch. He lost his earbuds so many times and I thought it would be a great thing to have a little pouch for them on his keys. But bless him, he never used it up until now, which may be my own fault because it was buried under a pile of stuff in our office. 
DSC_0285
My take on the earbud pouch... finished with black bias tape.
DSC_0288
Red Gingham and Aqua with black accents and my earbuds.
DSC_0293
The iPhone cover. Aqua with a red wonky stitch decoration
DSC_0296
Lined with Red Gingham. I.LOVE.RED.AND.AQUA!
Now that I've finally take the pictures and uploaded them I can put these two into my husband's stuff so he may actually use 'em.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...